Guest Scholar Program
A unique feature of the Foundation has been the training program for its workers. Vijay exposed the Foundation's members to a range of therapeutic, cultural and faith traditions. This experience broadened their vision and understanding of the common values and principles underlying diverse ways of serving humanity. The guest scholars were:
- Pandit Shiv Sharma - spoke on Ayurveda and on Psychosomatics in Practice at the Mind-made Disease Congress.
- Professor Nikunja Banerjee - emeritus Professor of Philosophy at Delhi University.
- Professor S.S. Desnavi - President of the Islamic Study Association, Pakistan.
- Dr. Jayadev Yogendra - formerly Principal of the Teacher Training Academy at the world-renowned Yoga Institute in Mumbai, India, and now Head of the Institute.
- Rev Dr Ian Parsons - Chaplain at La Trobe University.
- Dr Frank Graham - Eminent Australian psychoanalyst.
- Kavi Yogi Shuddhananda Bharati - Indian Yoga authority.
- Dr Leon Hammer - psychoanalyst and Traditional Chinese Medicine authority.
- Dr Hiroshi Takashima - co-developer of Logotherapy, and Director of the Department of Nöo-Psychosomatic Medicine Read Dr Takashima's article on "Freedom of Choice" https://www.thefoundation.org.au/store/articles